1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Push plate question

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by KingDuramax, Oct 3, 2012.

1. KingDuramax

KingDuramax Senior Member

I am installing a set of new push plates on my 05 2500HD Silverado. Now for the question. The drivers side plate is narrower than the frame and bumper brackets. (push plate is 3 5/8" and the frame is 3 7/8") Has anyone else come across this? If so how did you fix it? I have Kit #7169
    Thanks in advance.

2. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

Are you getting that 3 5/8 at the top of the ears or at the base where they are welded to the plate, maybe someone like Brad has a set he can measure now and let you know I couldn't get you a measurement until the am, but to answer one of your questions I've never had any problems getting them on they're one of the easiest sets of push plates to mount. The 7169 is the correct kit.

3. KingDuramax

KingDuramax Senior Member

Thanks for the reply. The measurement was at the top. I put a bolt through the mounting holes and squeezed the frame and bumper brackets together and it went up on. So there was really no issue just me not looking at the situation totally. Once again thanks.