1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Push Plate install issues-anyone else?

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by bikeluver43, Jan 12, 2005.

1. bikeluver43

bikeluver43 Member
    from Mass

I just installed brand new push plates I purchased yesturday onto my 94 F150 tonight and the drivers side didn't go on as it was supposed to. The directions said there would be a square hole by the shock tower to put a bolt through so I could attach the push plate at the rear-there was no hole anywhere, and most of the frame on the inside of the truck was taken up by the power steering box. Also, when I got the plates installed, the drivers side sits about a 1/4 inch lower than the passenger side, but all of the bumper bolts & sway bar mounting plate bolts line up perfectly on both plates so I can't adjust the height. Is this a normal issue? Also, whats the difference in Minute Mount 1 push plates and Minute Mount 2 push plates?