1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

push plate identification need help!!!

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by 07powewagon, Dec 6, 2014.

1. 07powewagon

07powewagon Junior Member

Can anyone tell me what year dodge these push plates fit and if they are for a 1500 or 2500/1ton? I'm about to buy them but the seller can't tell me what year they came off of but knows it was a dodge
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

Any brackets?

3. 07powewagon

That's all he has I know it's missing some hardware but he's only asking 100 buck

4. 07powewagon

http://images.craigslist.org/00B0B_7h7vWcsMiWp_600x450.jpg

5. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

kit 7157 dodge 94-02 2500/3500 and 94-01 1500 no other brackets but its missing a crossmember

6. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

chk that they were 7157 the rear parts of each have been cut up and are not original and don't look like theyed fit the intended dodge trks they were originally made for

7. chevyzrule810

That's what I was looking at.The rears don't look the same as if they were bought new.

8. chevyzrule810

Have you looked at these in person and held them up under the truck to see if they are going to fit?

9. chevyzrule810

What year and model truck do you have?

10. 07powewagon

I have a 2007 powe wagon I'm trying to find fisher brackets I can modify to fit with the winch still in

11. chevyzrule810

Why can't you just by a set of push plates and fab something that locks the winch into the push plates?I imagine that if the winch is interfering with the mounting of the pushplates it would interfere with the mounting of the plow

12. 07powewagon

The winch is factory hidden behing the bumper so it wouldn't interfere with the plow at all but it mounts in the same holes the push plates mount in, so my plan is to mount the pushplates and then mill the ends of the winch bracket on eachat side and buy longer bolts and mount it inside the push plate brackets using the same holes and bolts from the push plates

13. UpstateDzlGuy

UpstateDzlGuy Senior Member

I have a set of push plates I took off my old '06 Cummins for sale if you are interested. They have minimal surface rust and are in overall great condition. $300 B/O Let me know. I'm near Albany, NY

Chris

14. chevyzrule810

Good deal if they only have surface rust