1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

push plate help

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by rick4wd, Nov 27, 2009.

1. rick4wd

rick4wd Senior Member

does any one if you remove the push plates on a homesteder if other plates can use same frame mount?

or will tacmoma plates fit a tundra

2. 33yearsinsnow

33yearsinsnow Senior Member
    from ohio

No Tacoma and Tundra are different mounts

3. salt dogg

salt dogg Senior Member
    from Boston

i have a set of push plates and wiring for tundra if you need them.

4. rick4wd

rick4wd Senior Member

for what plow and how much

5. rick4wd

rick4wd Senior Member

what i really wanna know is if you remove plates that axcaly hook the plow to the truck mount will other plates from anther fisher plow fit

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  6. salt dogg

salt dogg Senior Member
    from Boston

7. salt dogg

salt dogg Senior Member
    from Boston

i think the answer to your second question is yes. if you have these push plates on your truck you can hook up to any fisher plow. Although you need to have the correct wiring for the plow. example v plows have their own straight blade have their own etc..... Also you can only put a plow on your truck that it will handle fisher ematch will tell you what works with your truck.

8. rick4wd

rick4wd Senior Member

fisher only recamends the homesteder i want something a little heavy duty i have an 03 tundra with one on it