1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Push blade for multi tenant condo's

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by lawnsrusinc., Oct 6, 2005.

1. lawnsrusinc.

lawnsrusinc. Senior Member

I landed a very large contract for plowing. I am keeping a skid loader on site in the underground parking i was wondering if a push blade would be easier than a regular plow on the front of this. There is no large parking lots just a bunch of roads around the retirement home with short driveways like 15-20' long. Hope you can help me so i can put this to bed till winter. Thank you in advance!!!

2. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

I would use a plow, if your doing roads you'll want angle the plow. Also if yor going to want to backdrag the driveways it may be easier with a plow..
  3. lawnsrusinc.

lawnsrusinc. Senior Member

Thank you

The only thing i thought is that there isnt many places to put snow with a staight blade.
  4. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

The Blizzard Skid Steer blade looks pretty nice.

I was just on the Blizzard Plow site the Skid Steer setup looks pretty handy.Kind of like the best of both worlds.
  5. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I am going to say blizzard 810ss or 8611ss skid loader snow plow. Its the combo box blade and snow plow that is the best of both words. :drinkup: