1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

push beam needed in NH

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by streetfrog, Dec 17, 2007.

1. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

I need a push beam 23 inch ears. Bent mine to hell yesterday and need one desperately. Im in Hudson NH. Please email me if you have one at streetfrog@comcast.net . Thanks guys. :cry:

2. 92XT

92XT Senior Member

ebay first ---distr. 2nd

3. Mudman78

Mudman78 Senior Member
    from NJ

Doesn't look like he has time to wait for an eBay auction to end. Good luck. I hope you find one and don't get raped since you're desperate.

4. ticki2

ticki2 Senior Member
    from NH

At the risk of sounding stupid , what do you mean by push beam , and for what plow ?

5. MOWBIZZ

MOWBIZZ Senior Member

By the looks of his picture...

He has a Fisher and a "smaller" one at that...looks lower in height than a regular Fisher HD

6. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

Paid $225 to get it right away. And it's a fisher 7 1/2 lol. I had to fab and weld new tabs on the push plates as they ripped off as well. The real ass biter is that I gave away a push beam 2 weeks ago to a friend who needed it. That's the hard to swallow part. Oh well it's all fixed and better than factory now. Now I need to make my backdrag blade today or tomorrow. Still need a set of wings though lol.:bluebounc