1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

push bar

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by pkenn, Oct 26, 2009.

1. pkenn

pkenn Senior Member

im trying to maybe get my a frame to sit more level. does anybody have their push bar all the way town the the last set of holes on the "push plates"?

2. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

if its the lifted truck in your avator, you might need to get a set of extentions fabed up at your local fabracator. thats just a guess from the picture u have though

3. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

i could be wrong but i thought ive read that boss makes drop brackets to lower the push beam in a case like yours. hopefully someone else will chime in that knows for sure

4. JT's Plow

JT's Plow Junior Member

I have my push beam all the way down on a 2001 Dodge Cummins and it shows no sign of stress. If that is a mistake please let me know. Thanks>

5. bltp203

bltp203 Senior Member

Had mine on the bottom set of holes and it still wasnt enough. So I had the brackets extended. They look and are just as strong as stock. Just have to find a fabricator you can trust.