1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Purchasing new light bars

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by natueboy, Apr 2, 2008.

1. natueboy

natueboy Junior Member

Just wanted to let everyone that I am going to purchase a container of lightbars from china. These are very impressive lights. Over 50 different types of lightbars with takedowns, alleys, flashers... LED Strobe roating halogen any type you want. Let me know if I order if youd be interested in purchasing some at about half the price they are in the states. They supply over 200 law enforcement agencies in the US.

2. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

could i see whats avalable?

3. Bibbo

Bibbo Senior Member

same here.... got any picures/videos?:D

4. Plowin in VT

Plowin in VT Senior Member

I might be interested too. Have any pics?

5. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

What they said

6. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

dont buy the junk. Buy something that you want to last.

7. BlueLine Ent

BlueLine Ent Senior Member

JUNK

As a professional vehicle equipment installer, I would advise you NOT to buy any of these lights from China. They are junk copies of high quality american products that have been shamefully ripped off and poorly made with inferior components.
    Think you can get parts for them if something breaks? Nope.
    Think they have great tech support like the American companies like Whelen, FedSig, ShoMe, etc? Nope.
    Think they have a repair department to fix your problems? Nope.
    Think they have a warranty? Probably not.

Buyer Beware

You get what you pay for.

:nono:

8. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

I want a container where can i get some more info ?

9. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

im with blue line JUNK

10. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Maybe that's why he's buying a container to get the parts for them when they break!

Don't buy them... even if you've got a great deal on them. Yes you will be able to get rid of them to anyone looking for a steal but they'd be paying for it in the long run.

11. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Why has he not responded to any of the comments back?? If it was me i would at least say a few words to defend myself! I guess we will have to wait and see what they really look like and watch to see if there is a Chinese price tag on them as well.

12. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Well if they are cheap enough just think of them as throw away bars use it for a year or two and toss them. or use them in spots that will be bad for the good bars like on equipment that gets under trees.
    Matt is right china bars definatly not there as quality

13. natueboy

natueboy Junior Member

haveing a hard time posting image

how do you post an image on the site

Second. CHINA is junk????? ok sounds a bit impulsive...like your afraid people wont buy form you or something. Cant tell for sure from your site, but it looks like you have some North American Signal lights on your website.... American made right... nope. There LED 3000-A and LED5000A are both made at this factory in China. You know people like you that talk &$(* about every chinese part that comes here, and yeah I would live to buy 100% american but man get your facts together before you start barkin. Call NAS and ask what percent of there lights are american made.... then ask what % are just american assembled. oh and your cornering strobes. FIND one company in the entire US that MANUFACTURES not assembles but actualy manufactures them here......................Exactly. Other then that if someone can help me get these pics to you well be on our way.

14. natueboy

natueboy Junior Member

almost forgot

company has been in business for 18 years 10 year warranty on LED lightbars unless you take out a tree. People need to wake up and realize how much of your american made product is american.

15. natueboy

natueboy Junior Member

damn forgetful tonight

also forgot this company manufactures some FS lightbars, the victor lightbar (triangle looking lightbar used a few years back) and plenty of other lightbars for companies in US

16. natueboy

natueboy Junior Member

17. natueboy

natueboy Junior Member

18. samjr

samjr Senior Member

to down size pics

http://www.irfanview.net/ just DL that install it and open pics up with it then hit Image then go down to resize and then on the right hand side hit what size u want it to be then hit ok now go to file and then down to save as and name it and put it where u like on your pctymusic

ps::: can u send me some pics i still want to look and can u send prices on them too brendamacdonald@hfx.eastlink.ca

Last edited: Apr 6, 2008
  19. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

E-mail me pictures and i will post them for you....... billk726@aol.com Also are you going to post a price for these or just sell them else where? Send me prices with pictures and i will post them for you in the order that you want them priced and posted.

20. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

I think someone's abit testy! We're just giving you our opinion since you ask for it. If you back the bars and become a sales rep for them good luck. You may find out that what people are saying on here is truthful.