1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Purchasing in Bulk

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Marbleman, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Marbleman

Marbleman Senior Member

I have purchased the applicator gun, now who has the best price for a 5 gal Pail

Thanks - Dave

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

3. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

I just ordered a gallon.I cant wait to try it.

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

5. brad96z28

6. Marbleman

Marbleman Senior Member

I called them up, and the next day there was a 5 gal. pail at my door.:bluebounc

7. brad96z28

Looks like I got it from the rite place.I Plan on using it for under my truck and the entire plow.Wonder how long a gallon will last?

8. bob1008

bob1008 Junior Member
    from ma

Thank you from Kellsport Products

I just came across this thread and I wanted to say "thank you" for ordering Eureka Fluid Film® from Kellsport Products. If I can be of any help, just let me know. ussmileyflag

9. brad96z28

Lol I ordered it and got it in 2 days !!!!! I looked at the adress and it was only about 15 min from my work.:dizzy: I hope I can pick up my bulk in person. I used a half gallon today!!

10. bob1008

bob1008 Junior Member
    from ma

Hey Brad,
    No problem, I've got your next Eureka Fluid Film order all set to go. Just swing by whenever is convenient.:D
    drums30.jpg

drums30.jpg

11. brad96z28

Thats great. I tell everyone I know about it. I even tell them they can borrrow My applicator gun. Thank u! :redbounce

12. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Just so you know, Bob from Kellsport products sells the applicator guns for bulk as well off his website. Only $24.95 delivered.

13. brad96z28

Yep thats the same gun I have, it works great.