1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pump ?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by nor'easter1, Dec 13, 2011.

1. nor'easter1

nor'easter1 Senior Member

Guys I have several 08 8'6" straight xblades in the arsenal. One of them has this problem where the blade likes to drift down when raised. I contacted fisher and they said to replace I think a s1 cartridge or some little switch thing covered in a plastic box behind the pump. I actually had the replacement part that came with the emergency kit. Did not solve the problem although the employee who operates the truck says it gets better once the fluid and pump warm up but that does not make any sense to me. Any other ideas it's more of an inconvenience than necessity and bringing it into a dealer for this type issue well we know what dealers like to do to you when they got a machine of any type.