1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pump runs but blade won't angle

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by basheroffroad, Dec 12, 2010.

1. basheroffroad

basheroffroad Junior Member

totally lost here guys my 7'6" Curtis SnoPro 3000 won't angle. I was trying to break through a pile that I have asked of our neighboring lots plow guy not to be put there:realmad::gunsfiring:. When I hit the pile something gave out in the angle hydraulics. now it won't angle. the pump runs and I have tested all the electrical connections just incase I knocked them loose but no luck still won't work. anyone have any ideas as to what it could be???:help:

been planning on getting it serviced since I bought the truck it came on but haven't had time or money. this is what I get for putting it off lol!!!

oh and does anyone know of a parts dealer for curtis near Erie PA. knowing what to fix does no good if I can't get the parts to fix it

2. amocerino

amocerino Senior Member
    from 01606

On the manifold were the hoses are there are two allen plugs they are for the angle relief take the plug out check the ball and springs.Any questions call Angelo at 1-800-343-7676 ex3042.

3. festerw

festerw Senior Member

Fabin's used to be a dealer, don't know if they have any parts left over.

You'll be hard pressed to find a better service guy for any plow in Erie than Jerre's Service on Station Road.

4. basheroffroad

Thank you Angelo I just left a voicemail for you hope to talk to you soon.

The plow was supposed to go in to Jerre's last summer but I couldn't get it over there. He actually installed a used sno-way on my friends F-150 last year. he does awesome work. do you know if he sells parts.

5. festerw

festerw Senior Member

He's had any part I've ever needed but I've never had a Curtis plow.

6. basheroffroad

Thank you Angelo I spent 2 hours last night and tore it all apart:mechanic: adjusted the springs in the relief valves and its running better then it ever has for me.