1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pump repair

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by murrayexpress, Nov 28, 2007.

1. murrayexpress

murrayexpress Junior Member

i have an e47 pump wich i put all new solenoids on and worked fine for 2 weeks now when i hit the angle switch in either direction left or right the blade angles left. does anybody know why please help. thanx
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You mentioned that your replaced all the solenoids, did you replace the all valve's also?
    Sounds like a C valve problem (C valve has the green wire, closest one to the angle ports in the valve block)

Check the C coil for magnetism with a wench or screwdriver while a helper holds the controller in the angle right position..

Here's a handy little troubleshooting guide you will find helpful...http://www.discountsnowplowparts.com/snowplow_troubleshoot.htm#plowl.
  3. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Dont over look the couplers. A bad coupler usually will be hard or impossible to either plug or unplug the coupler from its mate. Look there first......Rob
  4. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Check your green wire for power and make sure it didn't brake some were. I just had that problem with mine the wire at the controller connection broke.