1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pump Rebuild

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ebski387, Feb 25, 2004.

1. ebski387

ebski387 Junior Member
    from ny

i was wondering how hard is it to rebuild a pump and what do you need to do it?(any brand of pump)
  2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

a owners manual or you can send it out to angelos supply i think they do it for 99.00
  3. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

Your right on Angelos, $99 plus parts.
  4. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

If you have a meyer, you can go to the website and download the manual. It isn't too difficult, I've done one of my own, and plan on doing my others this spring. You do need special tools, for meyers, but the manual shows you what you need. If anyone in the Baltimore / D.C. area needs their e-47 or e-60 rebuilt, email me at jseymore@erols.com . I am rebuilding pumps for others, too. I was looking to get under $100 + parts, and I can meet you to pick it up.
  5. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

also if in Ohio I can rebuild your pumps for $50+ parts/freight, 30 day warranty on parts/labor
  6. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Nate, what is your turn around? Would this be something that i could set up in advance bring out to you and pick up the same day. I could go up Cabelis on the way stop by and see you. Let me know if this would be possible???...Rob
  7. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

as long as the parts are in stock then yes same day, on a basic complete reseal I can strip one down, completely flush out, check clearances, reseal & test for correct operation in under 90 minutes. (meyer e-47 & 60) for western & fisher units I usualy recomend Angelos just because I dont know that much about them.

Let me know NCLS@buckeye-express.com