1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pump question

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Ottneys250, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Ottneys250

Ottneys250 Junior Member

Hey guys this my first year getting into the plowing world. Im looking to start my own company but I got get my first truck on the road first. I have a 88 f250 302 with a 8 foot or 8.5 westren I have the A frame and 2 cylnoids. My first question is how are the westren pumps I want something that wont break down? Second if I decide to go with something else I would have to fab a mount to make the pump sit correctly? What else do I need to get up in going. The controlls,lights, bottom frame to connect plow (I have the top part of the mount on my truck) Well thanks alot Im just trying to get everything postive before I go and buy (Sorry for being so long)
    Ottney

2. Ottneys250

Ottneys250 Junior Member

Ehh I think I have this up in the wrong section ,you guys think you give me any advice