1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pump part number

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by AlwaysGreener, Mar 3, 2007.

1. AlwaysGreener

AlwaysGreener Senior Member

Hello everyone. I need a Little help here. I need to buy a new pump and I can't find a part number on it anywhere.The only pump that I found is at J-Thomas part number 49211 and I'm not sure that one will work. Thanks for your help..

plow 004.jpg

2. AlwaysGreener

here is another view..

plow 005.jpg

3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

By your pics it look like your pump is the pre-'1980 "old style" pump. Which if your ordering from J-Thomas would be part #: W-25557. Hope this helps.:)

4. AlwaysGreener

Thank you very much...

5. AlwaysGreener

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Is your plow a Unimount with the solenoid operated valve's or is it an old style cable pump? Like I mentioned in my previous reply, in your pic it look's like you have the old style pump.

7. AlwaysGreener

It is a Unimount with the solenoid..

8. AlwaysGreener

This is the motor I have.

10725N.jpg

9. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Ok, now that I know you have a Unimount, then yes, that ebay pump would work for you as he says it's for a Unimount (which would be the solenoid operated style pump).If you do end up purchasing a new one though, the Western part# for your pump would be the 49211. CPW has them (at the top of the page^) Hope this help's.

10. AlwaysGreener

Thanks for all your help...:salute: