1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pump/motor?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dieselpusher, Sep 5, 2008.

1. dieselpusher

dieselpusher Senior Member

anyone have any unimount pumps. not the whole unit just the internal pump or a motor?

let me know

2. 76CHEVY

76CHEVY Member

Check ebay soon enough they will be all over ebay. you might just want to look on the web for one new. Its a pain when they go out in the middle of the night, and your out in the cold changing the pump becuase you used a used pump.

3. dieselpusher

haha true i actually just need the motor

4. 76CHEVY

76CHEVY Member

i would deffently just by a new one. Look around on the web am sure you can find a good deal on one.

5. dieselpusher

yeh probably better off doing that.
    i dont wanna skimp out on something that important cause as you said i dont wanna be stuck with my plow stuck down in the middle of no where with nothing to raise it because i cheaped out on parts haha