1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pump Motor Rebuild

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by john r, Jan 3, 2001.

1. john r

john r Senior Member
    from NJ

I purchased a 88 F350 with a Meyers E60 pump and plow . I'm currently using it. Since I'm worried about a failure at the worst time, are there any rebuild/exchange shops out there that anyone can help me with? Do they guarantee their work? TKS

2. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

John,
    What you really want to do is try to buy a used or new spare pump to have on hand also. Your local plow repair shopdealer should be able to do a rebuild. If nobody is near you and you feel like driving 1.5 hours there are places near me and you could E-mail me about that. I believe some of the online parts stores offer pump service, but you'd need that spare in case it snows while they have it. Good luck.

3. cwlo

cwlo Junior Member

4. KJ26

KJ26 Junior Member

Check out (www.centralparts.com) they sell new e60 motors for 99 bucks. I have bought many from them. Oh yeah i have 10 e60 pumps so i have 10 motors on hand....

5. 9FT.PILES

9FT.PILES Banned

QUICK LIFTS

WHY DO YOU THINK THEY CALL THEM "QUICK LIFTS"???????

[Edited by plowking35 on 01-05-2001 at 07:00 AM]

6. 9FT.PILES

9FT.PILES Banned

Re: QUICK LIFTS

YEA AND DONT BOTHER CALLIN http://www. BE DONE IN AMONTH .COM THEY R UP 2 THIER EARS IN REPAIRS. L E A R N.. LOLSO YA WANNA BE PLOW MAN LOL