1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pump Indentification and Mounting Help

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by rayzer, Nov 15, 2009.

1. rayzer

rayzer Junior Member
    from Maine

Hi guys, I have a Meyers setup that Im mounting on a 1993 1500 Chevy. I was told the original setup came off a 89-90 Chevy. I have the controls, head gear, electronics and push plates all mounted easily. However Im having a bit of trouble identifying the pump and mounting instructions. Heres a picture of the pump. Im pretty sure this setup will not fit as show since the brackets will not mount up as is. Can anyone give me some help trying to find a mounting setup (bracket parts) and instructions that might help me? Ive looked at Meyers site, but had no luck. Thanks in advance and go Pat's tonight!
    [​IMG]

2. rayzer

rayzer Junior Member
    from Maine

Okay, I believe the pump is a FP15. Anyone know of a place that I can investigate the bracket needed for a 1993 Chevy 1500?