1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pump for Myers

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Tadjou, Sep 1, 2005.

1. Tadjou

Tadjou Junior Member

I got a 79 Dodge Powerwagon with a 7 foot Myers plow. The pump is leaking on the shaft and making a terrible grinding noise (bearing?). Where can I get a replacement pump or parts to repair it. The pump mounts to the 360 engine with a belt pulley. Thanks in advance.

2. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

You might try Angelos supply out of Michigan. I know they have a website, and lots to offer. Sorry I don't know the web address.

3. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Which pump do you have? I have a resealed E47 pump with a brand new motor and a fresh paint job ill let go for 300 if your interested????? Rob

4. ta3834bbl

ta3834bbl Senior Member

Do you still need a pump? I might have one off my old 79 Snowcommander Ramcharger. I will look for it if you still need one. I have no idea if it was any good, as the truck was a parts truck when I bought it, but the engine did run.