1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pulled backwards and broken

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by GrissOm Bro's, Jun 23, 2003.

1. GrissOm Bro's

GrissOm Bro's Junior Member

i got a tape of the fair up by wapak ohio it was the bumper to bumper contest and a ford won it but the bad part is that every dodge lost and broke parts in the tranny now wats up with that??

2. Joey D

Joey D Senior Member

Were they on dirt? I have done that for the past 3 years in VT and the only time someone broke they were hoping bad, and it was a dana 60 front ring gear.

3. GrissOm Bro's

GrissOm Bro's Junior Member

no they were on like a concrete pad and man i always thought that the dana 60 was like the king of all axels cause of how stalky it was built

4. Joey D

Joey D Senior Member

It was on a big 65 Chevy with 40inch tires on it. I just started to drag him a little bit then his truck started hoping then it blew the ring gear. It sucks when **** breaks bt if you play you got to pay.

5. wyldman

wyldman Member

They would break if they had the right trucks.I haven't lost a pulling contest yet,so I'd give it a go.I bet Johnny D would outpull em too. :D