1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pull plow

Discussion in 'Daniels Plows Discussion' started by trucksareford42, Oct 7, 2008.

1. trucksareford42

trucksareford42 Member

Ive been researching pull plowsand found in my oppinion that Daniels plows look like the best built. That being said i Have been in the snow business for 8 years and no one in my area (north western NJ near the delaware water gap) has any brand pull plow. I think i will def be one of the firsts. You have got me sold. I just need to find a dealer near me. Are there any?

2. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

FYI, my daneils saved the entire back of my truck when a driver backed up into a pole with doing 25 mph with little damage to the plow

also , im in the chicago land area.. i need the center speed mount, lift cyclinder .... mine got stolen last year... anyidea were i can get one for cheap? i pay cash, just not looking to spend a fortune , as i have already purchased it once orriginally... im a big promoter of your product here....

Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  3. Matt L.

Matt L. Member

Im sold on the Daniels also, are there any dealers in central or northern Minnesota or northwest Wisconsin?

4. Jeff Maki

Jeff Maki Junior Member

trucksareford42

Be a trendsetter. Call Kevin or Pete from Traffic Safety Equipment in Mahwah NJ at 201-327-6050.

5. Jeff Maki

Jeff Maki Junior Member

elite1msmith

Call me. I have everything you need in stock. Maybe you should talk to your insurance agent it probably will be covered.

6. elite1msmith

from chicago

jeff do you have a number i can reach you at?

7. Jeff Maki

Jeff Maki Junior Member

8. elite1msmith

from chicago

thanks jeff , hope to hear back from you soon

9. trucksareford42

trucksareford42 Member

thanks Jeff i will def be calling them. also what is involved in becoming a dealer?

10. Jeff Maki

Jeff Maki Junior Member

trucksareford42 our website will have the option to become a dealer after the 18th. or you can call me directly before hand.