1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pull Plow ?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by LawnServicesInc, Aug 29, 2007.

1. LawnServicesInc

LawnServicesInc Junior Member

Hello,does anyone use one of these? What brand would you recommend. I currently have over 400 driveways to do this season and will most likely have more. I have been doing these by back dragging with a front plow. I'm wanting to be more productive and to clean the drives better is this the solution. I currently run two trucks both with front plows and no down pressure. Any thoughts would be great. Thanks.
  2. ford6.9

ford6.9 Senior Member

not all those driveways with one plow a?
  3. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

That is alot of driveways. LOL I have been thinking about this too. I wanted to make one. I happen to like the snowman. There is two links at the top, 1 is super plow, and the other is snowman snowplow. There is a guy on here who has a cool one. I think it is a snowman with the wing extensions. The total blade is 16' . Let use know what you come up with. Here is the link of his truck.

Here is the video.
  4. snoking

snoking Senior Member

i run the 16' foot fold outs cant beatem, but if you want a good standard one Daniels makes a good all in one package, snowman is good also i just dont like how it only hooks in your hitch.....even though it is spring loaded,.... www.danielsplows.com