1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pull plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Jewell1386, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Jewell1386

Jewell1386 Senior Member

Looking for a new or used pull plow I do 102 driveways and am debating one if not 2 of these. Thoughts on brands and sizes

2. Herm Witte

Herm Witte Senior Member

You're what, three hours from Grand Rapids? Check with Ebling and Son in GR. They make a very good product.

3. Jewell1386

Jewell1386 Senior Member

I was thinking an Ebling just gotta make it employee proof is my only issue I can't be at 2 different subdivisions at one time wish I could I could double my productivity lol. I have watched many you tube videos of both and just can't decide so I figured I would put this post out there since I got some time

4. Herm Witte

Herm Witte Senior Member

It's as employee proof if not more so than a front blade.

5. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member

What Herm said^
    Nothing is going to be employee proof. They are not sitting at a desk. The blade follows the truck. If your employee can stay on the driveway I would not put him in a truck.