1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pull plow mount assembly

Discussion in 'Daniels Plows Discussion' started by plowbear, Dec 21, 2009.

1. plowbear

plowbear Junior Member

Hi I just bought a used Daniels pull plow but I only got the plow and the hydrulics and wiring im missing the peice that goes into the truck hitch reciever and then the piece going upright holding the hydrulic cylinder and also the piece goingg across the top all the rest I have I would really apreciate it if anyone with a Daniels could send me a few pics with measurements on those pieces so I can fabricate them as being unemployed I cant afford to buy from the dealer plus its only 2x2 square tube with hookup tabs welded on the top
    thanks and if you need to please email me at my address kdm004@bell.net
  2. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

Acctually I had the same thing stollen from mine, if anyone could fill in the following for me with measruements

on the lift arm, - center to center - forward pivit bolt to rear hole for plow.

center of the forward pivit bolt to the center of the lift cylinder upper bolt

distance of travel for the cylinder, Extended minus the retacted length

Dia of the cylinder

total travel of the lift arm where it connects to the plow

thanks very much-