1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

PT60 & Horst 7-12 Snowing

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mehaw1, Feb 1, 2012.

1. mehaw1

mehaw1 Junior Member

2. StoneWater

StoneWater Junior Member

Awesomeeee, I've got a PT-80 with a 8-13 and i love it.

Did you buy it from clint at Halnor?

tymusic

3. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Looks like you have a good helper already

4. mehaw1

mehaw1 Junior Member

5. mehaw1

mehaw1 Junior Member

And yes I got it from Clint...

6. icudoucme

icudoucme Senior Member

Great video!

7. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

8. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

Very cool, makes me think twice or 3 times about what I will do when I put a skidsteer out plowing.

9. BOSSMAN21

BOSSMAN21 Senior Member

That is an awesome Rig. If you don't mind me asking, how much did something like that run you? I would love to have one, PM me if you don't want to give numbers on this post. Thanks.

10. mehaw1

mehaw1 Junior Member

I would like to try that set up.. how do you find the 80 with ice.. mine is good but if there's any icy conditions it can be a bit of a pita sliding around, but most of the time it hooks up quite well. I thought my blizzard 810 was pretty efficient plowing but I think these blades have it beat.

11. StoneWater

StoneWater Junior Member

Ice is ice, even full size wheel loaders become slinkies. I really like the set up, very smooth and stable, I don't worry if rookie drivers are in it. Mine runs out of power long before traction, even in long pushes. I wired my hyd splitters up to the factory wire harness on the ASV, worth every penny and second spent to do it. I will post pics sometime, the snowwing is unbeatable in many situations. I have all 3 of the series' (32,42,5200) and all work great.

12. FORDPLOWER1

FORDPLOWER1 Junior Member
    from Ontario

Very nice set up!!! love watchin the videos keep em comin..........tymusic

13. FORDPLOWER1

FORDPLOWER1 Junior Member
    from Ontario

Ive got the same machine but with a 8 ft. Kage system!!!

pt-60.jpg

14. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

I have the same machine with an 8ft K age as well. Only mine is a black and yellow Pre-Terex.

J.

60 snow 2.jpg

15. mehaw1

mehaw1 Junior Member

I used a different blade last year...8ft horst 3000 series with end gates. I just find the snowing so much more efficient especially when windrowing than last years setup.

PT60_resized.jpg