1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Psychic Snow Plow Powers!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ducatirider944, Feb 29, 2008.

1. ducatirider944

ducatirider944 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Otherwise known as PSPP. I had a guy tonight think that I have them. I was opening a T-intersection in the lot that I plow. I was on the leg of the T at an angle. This brainiac pulls up to the stop sign on the straight thru section. I guess he wanted to turn left and I was just supposed to know this? I sat where I did because I assumed he was going straight and I didn't want to start backing up and have him hit me or me hit him. I roll down my window and wave him thru. He rolls down his window and in a pissy tone "Aren't you going to move I'm turning left and you are blocking the Drive!" I can kind of be a jerk so my response was "Hey they invented these things back in the 30's and put them on cars there called turn signals!" I proceeded to wait right where I was till he turned his left turn signal on, which took a little over a minute before he realized I wasn't moving till he did!" He got really pissy at this point and I just started to laugh. You have to do something to entertain yourself at 3:00 am! LOL

So now I am on the quest to find PSPP pills that you take to be able to read dumb minds.
    My local dealer doesn't carry them, I was wandering if anybody's dealer has them or knows what the link to them is?
  2. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

Never ceases to amaze me the power of laziness in people. The movement of one finger off the wheel activates the turn signal....

The ones I really hate are the ones who you are waiting for to drive by at an intersection so you can turn left, only to have them rail around the corner without signalling and you could have gone ages ago...
  3. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

i kno some place in canada...tymusic:D:jester::p
  4. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

They are cheaper in Canada too....lol
  5. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I can't stand that.
  6. derekbroerse

I don't think ANYTHING is cheaper in Canada.... even stuff made in Canada.
  7. ducatirider944

from Iowa

Yeah, but your dollar is worth more. Just drive across the border and buy it in th U.S. Think of all the money you will save!payup

Bring some of those PSPP pills with you. We have a shortage on them just like salt!
  8. derekbroerse

Are we higher again? Doesn't really mean much, though, cuz anything we buy in the US gets taxed again (dropped to only 13% though, how thoughtful of them) as soon as we enter the country.

What we really need is some large doses of Common Sense. We could hand them out like sample packs. :D
  9. GL&M

GL&M Senior Member
    from PA

They can't move one finger to indicate what they want to do, but the sure use one finger if we are an inconvenience to them.
  10. derekbroerse

Funny, isn't it? Usually the whole arm.... :D
  11. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

haha icey, i like the plow hours and inches, its funny, you got about double of what we go so far
  12. ducatirider944

from Iowa

I always thought that was them telling me I am number 1:confused: