1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

PSI Services Snow Equipment Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PSI Services, Jan 30, 2014.

1. PSI Services

PSI Services Junior Member

Hello All,

I wanted to post up a few Pieces that I am looking to sell to consolidate my equipment. We have a lot of other snow equipment that we are going to be selling including trucks, machines and sidewalk sweepers. Please feel free to inquiry about these items that are not yet listed as well.

Also If you would like to see more pictures please feel free to email at Frank@psiofnj.com or PM me.

First up is a Gravely Pro Master with a 30hp Yanmar Diesel Motor.

This is a tank in snow, great for doing condominiums (sidewalks / driveways / garage doors) which is exactly what we used this for. It runs as it should and has served us well in all the years we have owned it. It comes with the plow pictured as well as a enclosed cab (with soft sides), headlights and windshield wiper.

Price : $4,500 open to offers

Next is a John Deere 750 4wd Manual Transmission Loader Backhoe.

It was a great all around machine for both summer and winter use. It will come with the plow pictured as well as a front bucket (not pictured) and rear backhoe attachment (not pictured). It runs as it should and it has a diesel motor. This machine originally was used for the brunt work of all our cul de sacs and garage doors at our condominium accounts.

Price:$ 7,500 open to offers

Finally we have a 1999 Chevy C6500 Steel Equipment Flatbed with extra tie downs. It has a Cat Diesel with manual transmission with 231,648 miles. This truck is just under a CDL required License which comes in handy from time to time. It also has a aux winch and a wheel lift.

This Truck we used to transport all of our equipment with (as seen in the pictures you can move two smaller machines at once!) It also can be used for its original design to haul vehicles (great if your own equipment/trucks breaks down) no longer need to pay to haul it to the shop! This truck is a real head turner when ever it is out and about. We get compliments all the time for this truck. It is sad to see it go but we need to make room for other units.
    Save the haste of pulling a trailer with your truck with this Flatbed!. Run and Drives Great.

Price: $23,500 open to offers

Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have and I will respond as soon as I can. All Listed are located in Parsippany, NJ
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  2. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

Beautiful truck!

Why are you selling the gravely and how many hours does it have? Not familiar with this machine, can it handle other attachments? What else can it do?
  3. PSI Services

I have too much equipment. This year we bought a skid steer in place of all our smaller equipment to do the garage doors at one of my condo sites. This machine would be great for sidewalks, garage doors, driveways etc.
    When I bought it it was set up as a plow machine already not sure what other attachments are available for it. I will see if it has a aux pto shaft that you can attached power items to it as well. I will also check and see the hours that are on the machine.

Frank Przyhocki
  4. PSI Services

I have not got a chance to look at everything that you wanted to know because of the past storm and we also have another one coming up tonight into tomorrow. When mother nature gives us a little break I will get right on getting all these questions answered for you.

I have seen these with 61"-72" Mowing decks but I want to make sure that mine has this pto shaft.

We use John Deere 930 & 935's which is similar to this unit year round. We have custom push boxes made for them for snow, straight blades, v-blades for walkways, sweeper attachments, 72" cutting decks with side discharge & side vac systems, custom graders and custom 2.5yd front dump attachments. Now most of these attachments were made in house but that does go to show how versatile these types of machines can be.

When these types of machines came out with the rear wheel steer (like a forklift) it was like our zero turn lawn mowers today. A lot of municipalities by us use these specifically for walk ways. They have them driving all around town.
  5. jimslawnsnow

jimslawnsnow PlowSite Fanatic
    from mn

Too bad yoy are way over there. I'd look at your 935
  6. PSI Services

I got a chance to look at the machine. The hour meter reads 804 hours. I would like to note that we have not been using this machine this year so I can not verify currently that the hour meter is functional. It does in fact have a PTO shaft so this could be used for multiple applications and if you are a handyman/fabricator, the possibilities are only limited to what you can come up with. (I do see mowing decks on ebay every now and again for this machine as well)

If you are ever in the area just let me know...it was not something that I was originally thinking of selling but money talks lol.

I noticed I cannot access my PM inbox (maybe because I am so new to this website?) so if you have any other questions please feel free to contact me via email - Frank@psiofnj.com.

7. MR. Elite

MR. Elite Senior Member
    from E Town

Does the cute lil red Grasshopper looking machine also have a back blade on it…??
    Looks like it b great for sidewalks..!
  8. PSI Services

MR. Elite,

The Gravley does not have a back blade on it. What you see in the picture is just an extra plow w/ rubber edge attachment we keep on site for the 3 JD you see next to it. But yes this would be great for side walks, This was always our go-to when we had a lot of snow fall in short amount of time for tight areas...it was like a tank. Set this up with a V-Plow and you would be set for sidewalks. That is how we take care of most our walks is One of our JD's has a custom made V-plow with full oscillation and float along with a nose riser for those pesky unseen raised objects.
  9. muffy189

muffy189 Senior Member

How wide is the blade
  10. muffy189

muffy189 Senior Member

On the gravely
  11. PSI Services

The Gravely has a 6ft wide blade x 1.5 ft tall. It does have a aux pump to articulate left and right (we never used it though honestly).

The machine is just about 4 ft wide to give you an idea for sidewalks.
  12. PSI Services

Bump! Lets get this stuff sold all reasonable offers will be considered !
  13. PSI Services

14. PSI Services

Bumping it up again, possibility for some more snow this upcoming week! I would really like to sell it here first but might be looking at putting them up on ebay in the next week or so. My PM works now so feel free to message me on here with offers! I am now considering selling one or two of my JD 930's. Do not have a price yet on them, send me an offer I cant refuse!

RIVERVIEW7 Member

Can you post a picture of the jd 930
  16. Plow_king

Plow_king Member
    from NJ

I sent you an email.
  17. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

I like that 750!

RIVERVIEW7 Member

pm sent thanks
  19. PSI Services

All pm's and emails replied to! Will post more that we will be selling in the upcoming week
  20. Duckmantaylor

Duckmantaylor Junior Member

Is that jd next to the gravely for sale?