1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pse TWIN ROTATOR WITH HIGH SPEED AND RUBBER MAGS

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Dissociative, Jul 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

may be getting a strobe light bar...gaugeing interest...i have 175 in the light...

new last season.....extended to 20' cig cord...flawless with HIGH SPEED ROTATORS..

anybody interested?....what's it worth?...100????? i duuno...

2. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

any pictures?

3. Dissociative

[​IMG]

AND IT HAS THE HIGH SPEED ROTATORS...VERY FAST AND BRIGHT...90MPH AND STAYED ON ROOF AS WELL...STRONG MAGS...

it's this one....bought from the same guy..just last year....you can even see it in my e-bay feedback....although i would NOT recommend buying from him as he screwed me on my mags...sent the metal ones and I had to pay the extra shipping back to get right mags...arrrrggggg

http://cgi.ebay.com/CODE-3-SUCTION-...ryZ39636QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

4. Dissociative

Nobody Wants It?..i Went To Led Inside My Truck....

5. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

do you know what shipping to 43338 in ohio would cost?

6. Dissociative

umm....not sure...i think 15 will cover it for sure...

BONUS....BUY IT FOR 100 AND I SHIP FOR FREE!!!!!!! i need to pay off some of the 500 worth of led i bought

7. Dissociative

-------------------------------------sale pending----------------------------

8. Dissociative

sold sold sold...please lock this up...this thread is closed now...no longer available..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.