1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

PS gtg at Finn McCools June 24 at 6:30pm

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Neige, Jun 1, 2011.

?

Who and how many will be joining you?

Poll closed Jun 25, 2011.
  1. yes I am coming by myself.

50.0%
  2. yes there will be two of us.

14.3%
  3. yes there will be three of us.

7.1%
  4. yes there will be four of us.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. yes there will be five of us.

7.1%
  6. No I cant, but would have come if I could.

21.4%
  1. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Ok I am starting this new thread to make it easier to see who is coming. Our PS gtg will happen on Friday June 24 at 6:30 pm at Finn McCools http://s126613707.onlinehome.us/finns/sch/index.php I have reserved a party place for 25 people, we can always add more if we need to. So I need to know who is coming, please answer the poll if you intend on coming. Lastly I want to thank PlowSite and SIMA for their generous donations to kick of the party.

2. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

I'm in. And like I mentioned in the other thread, I'll bring door prizes as well. :)

3. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

Me too....

:drinkup:

4. jeffplaster

jeffplaster Junior Member

I'm in as a single.

5. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

The PlowSite.com and Moose River Media family are happy to contribute to the get-together at the SIMA Symposium and would like to offer a warm welcome in advance to all that have the opportunity to gather there that evening

6. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

Thanks Chief! :salute:

Are you going to be there?

7. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

Your the best Mr Mike why if it were not for You , Moose River Media and Plow Site & SIMA We wouldn't be havein a Get togetther So KUDOOS MIKE Thumbs Up

8. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Hey Dirishman, thus that mean you are coming and joing the rest of us?

9. DIRISHMAN

Hey NEIGE Thanks for the offer Not sure would love to go but a group from South Side are goin on 22 But put me down for 1 And I'LL see if I can make it on the 24 for a few pints with you boys. Got see about Work OKThumbs Up:drinkup::drinkup:

10. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Alright, maybe you will see me on the 22, just lots going on that night with the symposium welcome bash. Will try and make between 7 and 8.

11. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Sadly I won't be able to join the group for the GTG. I will only be down for the show on Thursday as it looks right now. Hopefully I will bump into a few of you during the show hours and get the chance to catch up.

12. DIRISHMAN

ok toby no problem see ya thenThumbs Up

13. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Do you still need someone to haul your blower back for you? I might be able to help you out. Let me know if you're interested.

14. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

No, I'll be driving there. Hopefully sell it at the show, but if not I'll haul it back. Thanks tho Thumbs Up

15. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Sorry Roy looks like I am going to miss you this time. I will be flying back to Canada on Thursday for my daughters graduation. I only fly back Friday Morning. Enjoy the show and we will catch up at another time.
    Paul

16. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Roy????

Kinda early in the morning to be drinking Paul...

17. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Steve you must have forgotten that Paul's Canadian. They live by the saying that "it's 5:00 somewhere" :drinkup:

18. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

I was going to mention this....glad I waited for someone else to.

I know Paul has a bunch of brothers. If they all like to drink this early in the morning I didn't want to end up on their bad side. :rolleyes:

19. Neige

Neige Sponsor

LOL ***** my bad, sorry about that Toby. Enjoy the show and next time I owe you a few for that one.

20. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

If I'm in town, I will stop by.