1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Przyhocki Services Inc. Snow Relocation

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by PSI Services, Feb 19, 2014.

1. PSI Services

PSI Services Junior Member

This past weekend we relocated all of the snow on the main roadway of one of our sites. Got a chance to have some pictures taken while we worked. To save the board some money they opted to relocate rather then to remove like we have previously done in the past.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Equipment shown is a JD 250 Skid Steer, Waldon 5000 articulating loader, JD 110 TLB and Ford F-350.

Took a little bit of video but it will be a few days before I get them up on the computer.

2. PSI Services

A Few More...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Nice pics! Is that in Montville Chase?

4. dieselboy01

dieselboy01 Senior Member

Nice lookin operation! Silly question but why do the loaders have license plates?

5. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

we have to have them on ours too for running down the road....special commercial, another way for nys to tax us

6. PSI Services

Thanks, and no it is not. This site is located in East Hanover.

it is exactly what leolkfrm said. Basically so that we can transport on the roads for short distances with out needing a trailer...They still need to be followed by a truck with warning lights though (except for the TLB, it has directional signals) but we still have a truck follow it anyways.

7. dieselboy01

dieselboy01 Senior Member

Do farmers need to plate all there tractors also? I'm glad our state doesn't have this law. Just one more expense.

8. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

Great pics, are those just standard tires your running on your Deere 250?

9. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care Senior Member

Nice machines, are they all new?

10. PSI Services

Honestly I am not sure If it is required for farmers or not.

The Tires came with it when I bought the 250 this past fall...Previous owner purchased it as a package sort of deal with wheels and tires mounted. The are Solideal xtrawall tires though. They worked so / so for snow, planning on looking into wolf paws for next winter season though.

Actually the only piece we purchased new was the 110 TLB which is a 2005 if my mind serves me correctly. The 250 Skid steer is a 1999 and I do not even remember off the top of my head the year of the Waldon.

The Waldon has served us well these past few years but I am thinking of replacing it next season with another skid steer, This is our first skid and already we have seen drastic improvements in the amount of work it can pull off in less time. This time I just need to find a two speed with high flow :)

11. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Very nice machines / operation. Seems like we are either plowing or relocating everyday here. What a great winter!

12. PSI Services

Thanks! I can not agree more, it is starting to become overwhelming though. I would not mind another week break to get all my cards in order.