1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Prowings

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bigearl, Jan 24, 2008.

1. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

here is a picture of my 06 3500 silverado 8 ft hiniker w/ prowing

Big Earl
    prowings 002.jpg

prowings 002.jpg

2. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck and plow keep the pictures coming

3. HinikerPrototyp

HinikerPrototyp Member

Earl thats kick ass, now lets get a deflector put on there. I didnt mount my markers on the prowings i just left them on the plow but one of my guys that plows for me has a set on the plow and a set on the wings sometimes at a certain job you you might want to take them off and you wont have markers on your plow.

4. Hambrick & Co.

Hambrick & Co. PlowSite.com Addict

Very nice truck how easy are those to get on and off?

5. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

I plowed this morning 1 lot I have took me 25 min (3-4") with the wings It took me 15 min. the next one used to take 45-50min with 35 min I Love them I'm glad I waited to get them with the deal I got $90 well work the money.

The drivers side is going to take a little work to get off but a little tight. As far as the deflector thats my next project. I'm going to get the 3' markers for the wings and put the other one back on the plow

6. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

Whered you get them for only $90?

7. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

A local tractor dealer had them for sale funny thing is in november they wanted $240 2 months later there on sale. I know that this place is still making $ on them so how much is everyone else making on them?