1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

prowings

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by joe2511, Feb 14, 2006.

1. joe2511

joe2511 Junior Member

Thinking of buying a 7'6 snoway plow for my 1999 chevy s10, does anyone have any opinions if prowings would be too much for this truck.

2. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

I think the 7.5 is already to big for that truck,but if you are still going down that road I wouldn't add the wings.

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Pro wings are not an option with snoways. I assume you are looking at a 26 series plow?

4. joe2511

joe2511 Junior Member

snoway

I am not sure what model snoway the plow is all I know at this time is that it is 7'6''. what is the maxium weight limit you think i should go with.

5. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

You can definitely put prowings on a snoway. There is a member on here who did it and posted pics. That is a wide plow for an S10. If it can carry the weight of the plow, I would just stick with the 7.5' and see how your truck pushes that.

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707