1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ProTouch Pics & Vids

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by PTSolutions, Nov 21, 2011.

1. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

Blower came in this morning. Shoule is behind as well so the backblade wont be in for a few more weeks. Hopefully we wont have too many events until then. I think those Canadians are too busy drinking coffee and playing hockey to get around to building stuff! JK!

And the video is a shot of the Mini Pinnacle mounted on the tractor. Ill snap some pics of the bracket mount we made for it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

Nice! They are beefy looking. At least they got the blower to you, can always add the rear blade later. Can't wait for some videos...

3. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Nice, Is that bracket on the left in the third pic for the back blade?

4. PTSolutions

here are a couple pics of the blower mounted up. The pics were taken before the hoses were made so right now it is all set to go. The backblade will be mounted up when it gets here sometime in Dec. Yes those are the brackets for the backblade.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Herm Witte

Herm Witte Senior Member

Lookin good.

6. LI snowman

LI snowman Junior Member

Small driveways will be cake with that thing. Can't wait for action pics.

7. hammerstein

hammerstein Senior Member

Looks good! What part of Cleveland are you in?

8. PTSolutions

We operate in the Seven Hills, Parma, North Royalton area.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. PTSolutions

10. PTSolutions

11. PTSolutions

12. PTSolutions

wow, thats a shi*** video, should have watched it first...

13. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Parma?
    http://youtu.be/N3oTCatzz7A

Tractor and blower look awesome! Hopefully it works out real good for you this winter.

14. PTSolutions

Yep, lol. I love that radio show...

15. hammerstein

hammerstein Senior Member

Is see the Parma reputation travels far.
    My office/shop is in parma and cover from N Olmsted to about broadview rd along 480.

16. patlalandebutt

patlalandebutt Senior Member

dying at that video.
    gotta love the country music though! ..... Canadians are the only good hockey players... the rest... are posers, and timmies is a good morning starter tymusic

17. cdahl1177

cdahl1177 Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

im a big fan of the alan cox show.

18. DeereRunner

DeereRunner Junior Member

man you have to just be praying for snow everyday when you wake up and go to bed so you can use that sweet a** tractor and blower for it! I know I would be

19. PTSolutions

Actually, the vast majority of our resis are seasonal, so its kind of an ironic situation. The only downside is that she doesn't have a hydro shuttle so you have to clutch b/w forward and reverse. Its not that bad bc in high range 1gear you don't need to give it any gas, butbut if we pick up a commercial lot we are eying, this tractor will be getting either a kage or bx12 and we want to get an m100x for driveway duties

20. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

I never really understood these kinds of blowers. You drive over the snow you are going to blow? Isn't that what you try not to do? I have never used one so I really don't know.