1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pros/cons 8.5 boss str8,pic up wendsday/looks new,all but mount

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by jerrywane, Jul 7, 2011.

1. jerrywane

jerrywane Senior Member

This thing was almost lost in this guys yard.Looks like new.He said it was on a GMC,but used to have it mounted to an f 350 using the GMC mount and some pretty fancy welding,bolted It on though.I don't think i want the mount and we priced it with out it.I would really rather get the factory mount,just want to feel like i am doing the right thing.I will try to talk him out of it if i can and post pics.I will post pics when i pic it up next week......$2,000 bucks Lovin it already.Hes going to pull it out with his truck and show me all works well.....Is there a good-place to pick it up with a bucket and chain when i trailer it home.......saving lotts of money is better than earning it sometimes!!!!!!!!!!Thumbs Up i am also going to have to pay attention when he starts to break down the electrics,cause it did come off GMC and going from a f 350 to another f 350,or should i buy a light kit to make it easy? Sorry for the long post,just a lil x cited bout this deal and gettting going this winter Please give me the good the bad and i already know ugly.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  2. jerrywane

jerrywane Senior Member

I am commited now boyz and girls.I found a guy on e bay that set his (buy now) price for the boss truckside mount @ $504 bucks with the option to bid also>>>>>>>>>>>>>so i put in $400 and it was accepted + 84 for S/H I also seen it on a great site called centralparts.com and they usually are great but this time not so much.Keep on looking and ye shall find.:bluebounc