1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Property Manager Advice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by bskiball, Aug 15, 2010.

1. bskiball

bskiball Member

I have been doing snow removal for 7 years (residential and commercial). All my commercials so far I am working directly for the property owners. I am trying to knock on doors and had a few property managers ask for a e-mails about my company. Just wondering if anyone has advice on what to include. Do they want a paragraph or a page? Any help would be great. Most of my work comes from word of mouth not from cold calls, so this is new to me.
  2. hoskm01

hoskm01 Senior Member
    from AZ

They want the basics, but moreover, what makes you different from all the others? Cater to thier type of property (do they manage comm or resi?).

Dont embelish, just tell them about you and how you can make theier job easier.
  3. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Give them a summary of your services, your company's background and maybe throw in a reference or two.

It also doesn't hurt to toot your own horn. Tell them you're the best around and that no one else can do the job you do.
  4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

If you have a website toss that in to.