1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

proper hook up for Pro tech pusher

Discussion in 'Pro-Tech Sno Pushers' started by toyman, Dec 4, 2007.

1. toyman

toyman Senior Member

Ok this may be a dumb question, but I want to make sure I did it right.:help: I recently purchased a used pusher and want to know how everybody has attached these to there loaders. I have a 10' backhoe model, slides on the bucket has the chains that go around the back. How have you guys put the binders on, I'm wondering where the best place is to attach them. There were no books or manuals with this (auction purchase).

Thanks for the help, Toyman
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

If your really good you don't need chains. This way you can drop the pusher and use the bucket with out getting out of a warm cab!
  3. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Either weld a couple grab hooks on the back of the bucket or cut a 'keyhole' in the bucket to slide the chains through, then binder away.
  4. toyman

toyman Senior Member

I guess I did it right then. I must have been trying to over think it. Thanks guys, let's start doing our snow dance now.