1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pronovost Inverted Snow Blower - FOR SALE $3,500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by merrimacmill, Dec 19, 2014.

1. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

For sale is a used Pronovost inverted snow blower. This the standard 92" size unit.

I bought this unit used as a back up to my newer units. When I purchased it, I had a good amount of metal fabrication done to it to tighten the whole thing up, as well as reenforce the 3pt lift points on the unit. It was also professionally sand blasted, primed, and painted by a local company. Most wear parts were also replaced at that time. All in all, the entire unit was gone through top and to bottom.

Comes all set up with hoses, quick connectors, and a PTO shaft - unit is ready to blow snow!

Asking $3,500. Unit is located on the coastal MA/NH border. PM if interested, or respond to this post.

I have capability to load on your trailer with a forklift if needed.

photo copy 4.JPG

photo 3 copy 3.JPG

photo 1 copy 4.JPG

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
  2. merrimacmill

from MA

Bumping this post

3. Dan R 4000

Dan R 4000 Member
    from Oh

would you deliver it to Ohio for that price

4. merrimacmill

from MA

No, I can't imagine doing that. Check uship, several pieces I've sold have been easily shipped with your own arrangements.

5. merrimacmill

from MA

bumping this post again

6. merrimacmill

from MA

Still for sale

7. Dan R 4000

Dan R 4000 Member
    from Oh

Bump this post