1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Project Snofighter Video

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Theshoemaker, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Theshoemaker

Theshoemaker Senior Member

Anybody know when/where we can watch the protech project snofighter video?? I have looked on protech's site and they only have the trailer. I didn't make it to sima and have been patiently waiting all month:bluebounc

Thanks!!

2. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

They are dragging there feet on releasing it. I'm not sure what the deal is, but it will be released soon. I will let everyone know as soon as they figure it out. Thanks for your patience.

Nick

3. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

It was SWEET!!! Nick there he's a superstar now! Really was a great documentary, can't wait to see what they do next season also!

4. Theshoemaker

5. 6.5 Chevy

6.5 Chevy Member

this is what i got help

help.jpg

6. snorider075

snorider075 Senior Member

I had posted it under networking,that link works.enjoy!!

7. Theshoemaker

8. Theshoemaker

I don't know what happened, It worked this morning and now I too get that same message, even when i go directly to the networking section link. Maybe I just lucked out???

9. JFUNN

JFUNN Junior Member

I watched it this afternoon and it worked then. Jeff

10. snorider075

snorider075 Senior Member

maybe somebody caught on?lol

11. Protech Inc.

Protech Inc. Senior Member

Hey guys, don't worry about hunting for it. We've officially unveiled the full video on our website at http://www.protechcorp.com/snofighter1 There is also a form on the page that you can fill out to receive a DVD copy at no charge.
    Enjoy!

12. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

WOOAHHHHH, i just sat wide eyed for the last half hour....its 100 degrees outside but i want to plow!

13. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

I've been in the same spot for awhile now haha

14. Theshoemaker

Collin, great job and nice set-up!!!! We are the same age, but you are pretty well ahead of me :nod: I give you props man, nothing is easy!!!