1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Project SnoFighter 2

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Neige, Jun 28, 2012.

Do you want to see a Project SnoFighter Season 3

1. Yes

2. No

0 vote(s)
  1. Neige

Neige Sponsor

So I finally got to see the unveiling of the movie at the Pro-Tech facility tour last week. I want to thank everyone at Pro-Tech for putting on such a fantastic evening. Great food, drink, networking, and getting together with friends. Pro-Tech has a real family feel to it, and it feels good knowing we are part of their family.
    I do not want everyone thinking this is a speech, but I for one think its awesome that Pro-Tech has taken the time and the funds, to put out such great videos, showing the trials and tribulations on being a snow fighter.
    Lastly I do want to thank Josh Pies for doing an awesome job on putting a film together, in a no snow year.
    If you watch the movie to the very end of the credits, you will see mention of a Season 3. No it would not be on vigilante justice, but I am hoping there will be a season 3. If you agree with me please answer the poll and let Pro-Tech know you enjoy them.
  2. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

I love these productions! Agreed, good on protech!
  3. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

Also you guys in the film, you did a great job! Lmao Paul your company & family parts are Great!
  4. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I loved the first time and really want to se the second one. I wish they would show more road crews though.
  5. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

I really don't think you want to see what the municipal crews do
  6. XxChevy-HDxX

XxChevy-HDxX Senior Member
    from Mass

These productions are awome i hope they make one every winter!
  7. HEStufrthnnails

HEStufrthnnails Senior Member

I agree. A great video. Can't wait to see the second one. Something that stood out in the first is the statement made about doing it because your passionate about or just for a paycheck.How it shows in the attention to detail. That is so true. I shouted AMEN when he said that.Lol
  8. jasonz

jasonz Senior Member

I agree Paul the tour was amazing, we had a blast. Craig and all his guys put a lot of work into making it what it was. And you know we definitely want to see a part three, heck we want to be a part of it.
  9. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

We expect to see 3 at this point!

And yes, great tour and great party. Nice job to the guys in season 2! I think the video editing and graphics were definitely upped this year over last.
  10. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

This years video was all that it could be with no snow. Great job with the graphics and editing Josh! Sorry I missed every one at SIMA this year. I'll be there for sure next year as it is practically in my back yard. Again great job to all.
  11. Protech Inc.

Protech Inc. Senior Member

Thanks for all of the positive feedback everyone. A lot of work goes into these movies and it's nice to see the impact they are making. We also couldn't make them without the time and dedication of our amazing Sno Fighter participants.
  12. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Why dont they have this as a series on Cable? Heck theres plenty of other shows and many of them are pointless, this would spark interest I am sure!
  13. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

HA you stole my idea!