1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Project Sno Fighter Season 2

Discussion in 'Pro-Tech Sno Pushers' started by Protech Inc., Jun 5, 2012.

1. Protech Inc.

Protech Inc. Senior Member

Presenting the movie poster for the second season of Project Sno Fighter! If you plan on attending the SIMA Snow and Ice Symposium in Buffalo, NY this month we'll be playing clips of the movie at booth #811.

You can find out more about the snow and ice management equipment used in Project Sno Fighter by going to:

Sno Blade

Sno Broom

Sno Blower

SnoFighter 2 Movie Poster copy.jpg

2. Protech Inc.

3. dodgeboy06

dodgeboy06 Member

Are you planning on makeing a copy available for us as you did with season 1? I know I enjoyed watching it and would certainly be interested in getting a copy of season 2 for myself. Thanks for the great work on the video and hopefully this upcomeing season will have at least a little bit more snow for us all.

4. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

You can get it right off their website by using the link provided.

5. Protech Inc.

At the moment there are no plans to make DVD copies for Season 2 but as RLM mentioned the movie can be watched on our website, http://protechcorp.com/WhatsNew.aspx. Thank you for your support and hope you enjoy the movie!