1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Project poll.....part II

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mcwlandscaping, Sep 19, 2007.

Which one do you run?

1. GMC

2. Chevy

3. Ford

4. Dodge

Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Alright, i need to see how many of each major brand of truck (Chevy, GMC, Dodge, or Ford) guys are running. Basically to make a pie chart of the percentage of the total amount each one is. So, get your votes in!!!

thanks for all your help!

2. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Mike- there's only Two Major Brands of Truck- that's GMC and Chevy! C'mon, you should know this! The laws of probability state that if you want to own the best truck on the road, you definitely need a GMC or Chevy! wesport Good luck with the project- what class is it for?

GMC- WE ARE PROFESSIONAL GRADE! wesport wesport
  3. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

lol mike you seem to be a lot more into school then me i still havent taken my books out of my truck since school started. but this quarter i have all ag or shop classes and i get out at 1 for work release.
  4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

i dont like the 'american revolution' slogan
  5. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

GMC... we are professional grade? Doesnt even match!

Gotta Mechanic Comin!!!!

Cracked Heads Every Valve Rattles oil Leaks Every Time

Dropped out drivetrain, get engineer!!!!

F*$kin owner really dumb!!!
    Of course, I drive a ford!!!!

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

3rd grade math, this week they are doing pie charts. next week noodle bracelets.
  7. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

were running Gmc, chevy, and ford also run two internationals
  8. mcwlandscaping

LOL me into school...hahahaha, i still get A-B average somehow. I hate school, don't usually do hw, and i'm on plowsite and lawnsite all day when we are in my classes that have a bunch of computers, but when i can incorporate something like this into school, i take some pride in what i'm doing, and have some fun with it!

This project is for marketing! :)

Thanks guys for all the replies, and votes!!!! This is exactly what i needed and in the time span i needed it too!
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2007
  9. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

No plow on the truck yet, but I'm running a Bowtie.
  10. mcwlandscaping

Need five more people to vote :)