1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Progressive Comm INS.

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by fernalddude, Nov 26, 2007.

1. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

If you guys are still looking for a company to insure your equipment you got to check out Progressive commerical just saved another 400 hundred off last year's policy and its just for 6 months not a full year (just snow stuff) I love them :bluebounc:bluebounc
  2. dmjr77

dmjr77 Senior Member

Wow! You saved that much. I looked into them this year when my current carrier hiked my rates 35% (no claims since I started 8 years ago). They wanted more than what I am paying now to insure 3 trucks. FYI - when it comes to making a claim with them, they are terrible when it comes to getting your vehicle repaired, my dad is in the auto body/collision repair industry so I know first hand.
  3. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

I've had two claims with Progressive. First for a windshield ; then a left rear quarter panel on the wife's car from an accident. Both went real smooth, no problems. Rates didn't go up either. I had Progressive Commercial until last year when my agent switched it to Middlesex and saved several hundred.
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2007
  4. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

One of my hand crew pulled behind one plow rig backing up and messed up his bumper and fender they called so many time to get his truck fixed. I had him make a claim and they were great on the repair and rental.
  5. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

ya progressive is known to beat the cops to the scene around here