1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Programmer Question for 6.0 L 3/4 ton

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by turbo5560, Oct 14, 2007.

1. turbo5560

turbo5560 Senior Member

So right now i am borrowing a hypertech programmer for my 2002 6.0 liter 2500. I notice a difference in the shift firmness and a little power. I'm using it in the premium fuel mode as well. I haven't checked fuel milage yet. But i honestly don't know if it's worth the money.
    I was told that Bully Dog has a great programmer for 6.0 liter gas.
    Anyone had really good expirence with any programmer?
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

look's like you found out that the Hypertec's aren't very impressive on the 6'0's...here's what I recommend...http://www.diablosport.com/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=67...The Diablosport gives you many more tuning parameters than a Hyper, and will really give you power you can feel.They claim 20-30 RWHP but with having the ability to remove the majority of the the torque management programming (especially during upshift) that GM love's so much, it really feels like a lot more on the 6.0's. Well worth the money..