1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

???? proflow

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by thundercat99, Feb 10, 2004.

1. thundercat99

thundercat99 Senior Member

were can you get replacement parts cheap motors spinners auger ect..

2. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

There is a place right by you called Regional Truck Equipment. I don't know the number off hand but they carry lots of Western parts in stock. Salt spreader parts also.

3. thundercat99

whats up buddy

is the party still going to happen

4. Plow Meister

5. thundercat99

????????????

Regional truck body is one of my dads customers my pop is in the scrap buisness. the want 265.00 for the motor Im looking to find and aftermarket motor. On another note how many trucks can you spare for subs.. I have a line on a trucking outfit big contract..

111*32*55836

6. Plow Meister

Right now, just one. I am pretty booked up as far as truck and equipment go. Do you even think we are going to get any more snow? I plan on obtaining 3 or 4 more trucks for next years snow. Maybe another loader or bobcat too. We'll see. Then I may have subs available.