1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Productive Weekend

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Chrisxl64, May 25, 2010.

1. Chrisxl64

Chrisxl64 Senior Member
    from CT

Well as the work/moving in on my new house continues i managed to get the new plow on the new truck, and play with my wood. :D . Ahhh the beauty of a big ole garage,,,not nearly as big as some of you guys but still bigger than what I was operating out of. Anyhows, enjoy.

newboss.jpg

Attached Files:

2. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

Good looking truck, your going to want some wings with that DRW truck.
    Robert

3. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looking good

4. Chrisxl64

Chrisxl64 Senior Member
    from CT

Think I'll need them with the 9,2?

5. ihdriver7088

ihdriver7088 Senior Member

good looking rig there!!! you wont need em with a 9'2" but i am running an 8'2" on a dually and just barely covering my tracks

Last edited: May 26, 2010
  6. Chrisxl64

Chrisxl64 Senior Member
    from CT

yea i transported the 8'2 for the swap,,,and theres no way it would have worked out lol.

7. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Looking great!!! Nice pile of wood you have there. A pile of wood is just like money in the bank, actually I think its better than money in the bank nowdays.

8. Chrisxl64

Chrisxl64 Senior Member
    from CT

"A well stocked woodpile is like money in the bank that gains interest in the summer breeze."

Thanks, I'm liking going from my .09 acres Yes thats POINT ZERO NINE homestead with one parking space to my 1.3 acres with a concrete driveway and concrete pad. Compared to some of the guys on here parts thats not a whole lot, but where I'm at in CT its a good sized parcel. Plus its got a nice, 900-1000 sq ft garage :D with a crawl space loft.

9. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Congrats on your new place, you should be proud. Nice truck also. The wood just looks like alot of work to me. ;)

10. Chrisxl64

Chrisxl64 Senior Member
    from CT

Was a little bit of work, but as my new catch phrase goes "Any day that involves 12 hours in my red wings is a good day, or any day that involves 24 hrs in my Station Duty Boots is a good day."

11. fireside

fireside Senior Member

most of the day aren't your station boots off your feet and your butt in a chair!!!!

12. Chrisxl64

Chrisxl64 Senior Member
    from CT

i rarely encounter somone so jealous. Shameful.