1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Product Idea for all boss V-plows

Discussion in 'Boss Plow Forum' started by fishguy, Feb 4, 2002.

1. fishguy

fishguy Junior Member

I have a product idea that I know everyone that owns a Boss V-Plow (or any V-plow) needs each time a job is done. I have yet to find the product, and I'm not sure why. I am wondering how to submit the idea without getting the idea ripped off. I have family that can produce the product etc. The product has unlimited financial potential for the company that decides to do market it. I plow snow for a living and own V-plows. Many trial and errors, and hours in a plow truck created the concept. The product can be very affordable for any level of company thus making it extremely easy to sell. If someone can help me with this please E-mail me. joshandstacy@cloudnet.com

2. John DiMartino

John DiMartino PlowSite.com Veteran

You might want to apply for a patent before you tell anyone about it,thiw way with a patent pending,they cant copy your design.