1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Problems adjusting Isamatic Conventional snowplow movements

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by sdnomad, Jan 27, 2010.

1. sdnomad

sdnomad Junior Member

I installed a new cable controller and cables for my isamatic plow and I can't get the plow movements (up,down,left,right) to all work. If I adjust the check valve so I can raise the plow, then it won't lower and vise vesa. And if I move the control left and right, it will not move the plow at all. But I can manually move the valve lever on the pump and move the blade left and right. I tried to adjust the lift valve but it is frozen and will not budge. It seems there is not enough travel in the cable controller, or the pump's two valve levers require to much travel to move the plow. The control is new so I imagine it has to do with the amount of travel in the valve levers. What can I do to shorten the amount of travel needed in the valve levers to make the plow move up down left right with the controller?
  2. birddseedd

birddseedd PlowSite Veteran

I know this is an old post, but the problem is with the valve adjustments. find some instructions on how to properly adjust the valves.