1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by brfootball45, Feb 9, 2010.

1. brfootball45

brfootball45 Senior Member

Hey guys tonight i went to hook up my minute mount two on my truck for tomorrows big storm. My truck is a 95 ford f350 powerstroke diesel. The plow is also two plug. When i was going to hook it up i plugged in the plug on the drivers side then went to go plug in the one on the passenger side, at this time my truck is still running, when i went to plug the passenger plug in my truck shut off went i plugged in that plug. I did notice there was some water in that plug before i put it in. After my truck started up fine with no problems and ran great. Is there some safety thing in the harness or is there something wrong with my truck?
  2. Gumpy52

Gumpy52 Member

I don't know why pluging it your plow would cause the truck to stall, we hook our plows with the truck running all the time. Unless the power cable coming from the battery is worn somewhere and touched the frame when you moved the cable to hook the plow up.