1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

problem with my Saber lights

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Grimmy2009, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Grimmy2009

Grimmy2009 Junior Member
    from 45503

I hope someone can help me. I have a meyer plow on my 2004 chevy. I have turn signals on my plow lights but no white lights. and when my modules are hooked up i only have bright lights on my truck. on the other hand if I have my truck lights are on and hit my plow lights they work. But still the problem of only having brights. I have replaced one module with the new style on the left and I am running the old style on the right not sure if this is the issue. I have checked and recheck all my connections and wires what is wrong.

2. dgt178

dgt178 Junior Member

...have you considered contacting the meyer tech staff, or your local meyer dealer?