1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Problem with my lights

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by KCB, Dec 7, 2006.

1. KCB

KCB Senior Member

my signals work but my lights don't what should I check?
  2. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

What kind of truck? Do the lights work at all? Do the marker lights work? Truck lights or plow lights?
  3. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Did you flip the switch from truck to plow lights?
  4. KCB

KCB Senior Member

The truck lights and signals work but only the signals on the plow work when I flip the switch, and the truck lights remain on. Truck is 02 zr2 Sonoma.
  5. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Could be a bad relay, or a bad connection at the plugs.
  6. KCB

KCB Senior Member

With the plow lights off ( not on the truck ) the left hand turn signal flashes twice as fast as the right, but with the plow lights on it works fine, this just started a few days ago when I put the lights on for the first time. After I took them off is when it started acting up . Before that everything was fine.
  7. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

Sounds like you just got it back from the dealer. If so I would pass the problem onto them. Would be a lot easier for them to figure out what they did wrong, as they did it. After all you paid for the install.

Good luck,
  8. truckie36

truckie36 Member

Check all of your left signal bulbs on the truck. If one is out it may make it flash faster. When the plow lights are on there is enough load for it to flash normally.
  9. KCB

KCB Senior Member

Thanks Truckie One in the front and back were burnt out:drinkup:
  10. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

Glad you got it.
    Good job truckie:drinkup:
  11. KCB

KCB Senior Member

Well Im not outta the woods yet. Still gotta get the plows lights workin:angry: